There’s nothing better than a pair of tactical boots that can make your wardrobe fashion.
The best advantage of tactical boots is that you’ll be comfortable while looking great! Luckily, this page focuses on some of the best tactical boots that are highly recommended by customers, and they all look great too.
Top Recommended Tactical Boots
Note: Rothco boots tend to run a half size to a full size too large. We recommend ordering a half or a full size down. This means if you wear a size 10, you should order a size 9.
- “These boots fit very nice and are quite comfortable.” – Joe
- “Overall very happy with these boots and I do highly recommend them.” – Ashes
- “They have laces and a zipper, which makes them easy to get in and out of.” – Chris Rabideau
Our number 1 selling black boot – this lightweight, side zipper boot provides all day comfort.
- “The boots are very light weight, and comfortable.” – Wcoastie
- “Really like the side zipper makes 8 inch boots much easier to put on.” – blue collar
- “With some TLC the Bates zipper boots will last you for years.” – Austin
Teaming with the world’s best soldiers has led Rocky develop the worlds best lightweight military boot.
- “Very light weight and very comfortable.” – Justin Brown
- “Done multiple ruck marches in them.” – Josh123
- “Great ankle support.” – Timothy Hyun
This 5.11 12001 ATAC 8-inch boot with zip has many unique features including: full grain leather, side zipper for easy on/off, antibacterial and moisture-wicking lining, oil and slip resistant, and quiet outsole.
- “Still great quality and very comfortable.” – Gary
- “I think we have paid more than this for the very same boot.” – Rhaineeday4
- “The zipper side on these is very well made and makes taking the boots off and putting them on a snap.” – Jesse Shurbet
This 5.11 12004 ATAC storm 8-inch boot has many unique features including: 8-inch storm boot, side zipper for easy on/off, antibacterial and moisture-wicking lining, oil and slip resistant and quiet outsole.
- “They are very light weight and fit comfortably right out of the box.” – buffalodan
- “I never had a problem with my feet being overly warm or cold and they always stayed dry, even when the outside of the boots were dripping wet.” – RogueSniper
- “It took a couple days to break in but these are very comfortable boots to wear all day.” – Joshua M. Guillemette
Lightweight, water-resistant mesh upper remains durable and breathable, for superior comfort. Fully contoured, compression-molded EVA midsole cushions your foot, without adding excess weight.
- “These boots are extremely light weight and very comfortable.” – Chesley Tyler
- “The mesh making up the sides of the boot feel great for letting your feet breath and also not water logging like a wet leather boot would.” – T. Weigel
- “Now 2 months in and these boots have almost completely fallen apart.” – Boot wearer
BlackHawk Men’s Warrior Wear Desert Ops Boots…
- “They are very lights, very comfortable, and fit very nicely.” – Alexander Garbuz
- “Great for Ruck marches, mountain training, desert training.” – KA-LOVE
- “No break in time required at all and they are easy to wear all day long.” – William
Rocky WATERPROOF Side – zip Alpha Force Boots. These are your dependable duty Boots. Tough.
- “These are very comfortable boots.” – Trey Wall
- “I do recommend to anyone, you can’t go wrong with the rockies.” – Daniel
- “They are extremely light for their size and the materials used in these boots seem of very high quality.” – A. Polanco
Lightweight 5-inch side zip boot with non metallic composite toe safety protection.
- “Easy in and out with the side zippers.” – gigman
- “Durable, light weight and comfortable.” – Raymond E. Young
- “Lighter than my other steel toe work boots, due to composite toe material.” – Oz
Combat inclement conditions with the Oakley Tactical Six hiking boots. Features a waterproof full grain leather and suede upper. Lightweight PU footbed and midsole give cushioning and support.
- “The boots are very nice!” – Ruby D
- “Great boot for hiking, work, or any activity.” – Klex
- “So, the waterproof material of the boot beads and channels water into the seam of the tongue that is not sealed, and places it directly on your foot.” – G. Hawkins
Suggestions of the Best tactical boots
Do you have any tactical boots suggestions that you think tactical boots would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.